Tuesday, March 22, 2011

            Well, this is another song that I really love the most. This group call themselves 2PM.. And I don't have any idea why they call them as 2PM, but there they are. Almost all of their song are good and have jumpy beat that gives me a popping and locking moves sometimes. This song, Again and again was one it. Pretty much like Super Junior and Shinee, but most of 2PM's song are a bit weird. Despite being techno and shuffler-type of song, it is a bit different from K-POP taste. But that was my opinion, don't take any offence on what I said. It is still good and enjoyable..Enjoys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Join me!!!

About Me

My photo
Putatan, Sabah, Malaysia
well. for a start, I'm just an ordinary guy which happen to be a big fan of music and peace. For the rest of me, why don't you just read it in my blog??