Monday, August 8, 2011

New things to be done..

                   Well, if it not the reason for furthering my study, I would've posting some of my cover video to any social website that I participate( joins ).. Well, sort of. But, the thing is, I really miss my guitar back in Sabah and  also my old laptop. I used to make some cover for any music video that I like. For example, In this song sing biy Charice pempengco, one of my favourite young artist, Bruno Mars, he is the best of all. But perhaps I should do more than just posting it in youtube cause most of the viewers in youtube doesn't even recognize me, so It's better for me to start move one step further by posting my cover video into facebook. Just a quick reminder that I don't do this just to be famous or what ever do you want to call it but, I do it just for fun. In fact, I love to sing so it's not a wrong thing for me to let everyone know that I love to sing. Plus, my voice is not that bad, so consider it's a part of my hidden talent. Some where deep in me love to sing. Well, that's part of someone's words, and apparently I just like it.. hahaha.. well, that's all from me for now. Hope till I can post something more useful to you all.. Ok???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Join me!!!

About Me

My photo
Putatan, Sabah, Malaysia
well. for a start, I'm just an ordinary guy which happen to be a big fan of music and peace. For the rest of me, why don't you just read it in my blog??