Monday, December 31, 2012

New year??

New year!!

so another day with books in front of me, and coffee for two, and also some action-packed movies, just to make sure I'm not sleeping again. I just need to finish 10 more chapter, which I need to cover for 2 days? My Anatomy and physiology paper will be on this Thursday, 03/01/2013, at 8.30 AM until lunch hour. Then the next day I have another paper, Immunology, 04/01/2013, at 8.30 AM until lunch hour. huh!! so tired la if like this. I'm really cramming all those books and notes just for few days. I was hoping this final exam has big gap between each paper. Apparently, it is not. It's just a FEW HOURS GAP!! LOL, and I haven't been studying so well, with all the movies, downloading, blogging, well, excluding blogging cause it's my interest to do it, and also playing games, pokemon games, I mean really?? hahhahaha okay, so that a bit much about my story so far. So, anyone ready for tonight? Sharp at 0000, Malaysian, in fact, the world will celebrate another brand new year, 2013 !!! 

I'm a bit sad, because I can't celebrate it with my family and friends back in my hometown, but I'm sure they'll always remember me here, studying so hard just to get my scroll of Bachelor in Medical laboratory Technology... hurmm, a bit sad cause cannot go shopping like my family always did, cannot simply see and hang out with my best buddies, Kee, Mek, Matt, Rai, Mid, Vez, Ron, Ash, Mang, and the girls of course, Sylis, Cyn, feny, Fathi, Jujut, and all my fellow friends from Mrsm, and also from asasi, doi, adam, nadia, syl, simon ewa, evy, jane, burn, fira, and others.. hahahaha so much memories to be remembered. :) I really miss them. 

SO my WISH LIST??

emmm, i haven't think about it yet, since i have to cram my head with all types of info for the final. I guess i'm really are a nerd. haha but not that typical nerd so much. im just afraid that I might miss my one chance to get the scroll and be better in my studies, that's all. In fact, I've been doing some self-reflect on my achievement this year. ABSOLUTELY, just a little bit of good maybe? hehehee emmm, so I've been thinking, also, about my wish for this upcoming event, cause, through my reads and experience, it's not celebrating something new, if we don't have a list or even a thought to do something new, in this case something that we really want to do in the upcoming new year, 2013. 

Well, here it is. I've listed 5 of it. Well, actually, I want to add more, but the others kinda a bit secret, and mostly self-wishing. :)

1) getting new, better grades in studies, that's for sure. I've been thinking lately about my style in study. Maybe it's wrong, which makes sense when I'm really not good in focusing in my study with my old style, I just can't describe it, but I know it, cause it's me. so I'm kinda want to change it for next year, or rather starting next semester, cause I really need good grades to get 1st class CGPA.

2) Getting better in spiritual me. I mean, my relationship with God, how do I do in everyday life regarding the good and bad things, which will makes me more happy if I do more good stuff, cause God will love me more. :) Because of study I've become more self-conscious that I'm having a bad time with spiritual thing such as praying, go to the church, having more readings on the Bible. I just knew it, deep down inside my heart I really am sad with myself, but this upcoming new year will be different. I will change it. 

3) Family, of course. I'm seriously, having less time to talk to my parent especially about my study here. It's been a while for all of us, to take a holiday trip around Sabah, or even just KK city. I just hope, with the scholar that I get from JPA, I'll be back everytime I got the chances. :)

4) travelling maybe? hahaha , i just though that maybe i'm too comfortable being student here in uitm, that i forgot my wish during spm. I wish that i can go every places that i want to go. but because low level of wealthiness, i decided to keep the interest into dormant state, and wait for money to come to support my plan. :) hehe but, because I'll got JPA next sem so i guess, Singapore or even philipine would be a problem. :)

5) get to know more gadget and if affordable, i want it. ehehhehe I am currently interested in buying Samsung Galaxy S3, so i've been waiting for JPA to settle down my scholar, and first thing first, to buy S3.. hehehhehehe if it's affordable and my parent give the permission. hehehe :) and of course any gadget would be good enough to be mine or to know. :) 

well, that's so far that I know I want to do next year.. hhehehehe I just can't wait for it. ehhehhee and by this I ended my post today with, a wish that my 1st 5 wish above will be a good success for me.. amen.. Hope that everyone will be the same as me too. :) Last but not least, as the last post of this year, I want to wish everyone an advance Happy New Year of 2013, hope everything will always be good for all of us. Amen, 


Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Join me!!!

About Me

My photo
Putatan, Sabah, Malaysia
well. for a start, I'm just an ordinary guy which happen to be a big fan of music and peace. For the rest of me, why don't you just read it in my blog??