Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Ulu Yam, Rawang, Selangor

Hello and a very good evening ( in Malaysia ) to everyone. hehe today I'm gonna tell to everyone one of the places that I've been to before, during my foundation studies. :)..

ULU YAM


This place is perfect for camping site or even BBQ for family and friends. Free and available to everyone. What I'm trying to say is the place is not restricted to someone or somebody. :).. So here we are going for our first outing from college. There's even a waterfall and river for us. The river's name was " Sungai Sendat ". The place is actually a village for the orang asli people here in Malaysia. Well, one of them la. emmm, Most of the time, people come and go but they always leave the place with their trash and doesn't even care the nature's beauty. And here I am suggesting that if any of the student want to make an event or program here, please make it something that related to nature. Helping the village to clean up the camping site or even having a Green day here. Well, there's a lot picture than words, so hope you guys enjoy. 



Me and Mischele, from the back..


The rocks and waters flow


With her bag




For some of us maybe, enjoying this view or rather don't want to hurt or damage the view, but most of the visitor here came to enjoy the water from uphill, releasing their tension from works and all that, and also have fun time with friends and family. It is not a wrong thing to do if we want to enjoy the beauty of the nature, but be careful with our ways, cause it may offend others. :)

















The waterfall of Ulu Yam





Great shot maybe.




Someone missing..


Thinking about style??


And again..


Formal maybe??


Nah, cute face shot is the best!!!


Time to Jump!!!


Okay, I'm just tired..






Look how beauty it is. :)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Join me!!!

About Me

My photo
Putatan, Sabah, Malaysia
well. for a start, I'm just an ordinary guy which happen to be a big fan of music and peace. For the rest of me, why don't you just read it in my blog??