Wednesday, November 25, 2009


And again...memory in my school will never fade away from my mind...for everybody's information, not only this picture, but there's a lot of picture about me and even you too...hehehe...sorry...sometimes my feeling get too over and sometimes i will cry..NO,THIS IS SERIUS!!!!There's one time i cry for myself and my frenz...idk why i cry but at that time the only thing that i know was will our frenship only be thrown away like rubbish???Will our relationship as a friends will always be in our heart??
When i started want to cry, i started to remember about my old friends..i know i've been a stupid, crazy, always-forgot-their-friends type of people....Herm,i guess i'm really that type of people right??I've always asked myself why and why i such that thing...
Okay, forget about that stupid and craziest thing i ever done in my blog,hehehehe....erm, in this picture there is me,wearing white bju melayu, syahirah, nabil, rafiq, hafiz gus, mustaqim, glenda, naqiudin, arlyn, alif, belly,fayrell and lastly donnovan..hehehe...the most interesting about this picture is where almost all my classmates were there....and my 'ex-beloved one' is there...(IT`S A SECRET!!!!)...erm...This picture takes place in my class, 4 Berlian and on conjuction with there hari raya aidilfitri for 2009....It`s this year....erm..i guess that`s all that i want to say about this picture...and last thing i love the way we been arranged...what i mean is the position that everyone take...erm...it`s simetrical....hehehee....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Join me!!!

About Me

My photo
Putatan, Sabah, Malaysia
well. for a start, I'm just an ordinary guy which happen to be a big fan of music and peace. For the rest of me, why don't you just read it in my blog??