Sunday, June 5, 2011

The day of tomorrow..

               Well, for a start, let me tell you a bit of my day today. I woke up at 7.03 in the nmorning just to find out that I haven't iron by shirt for today. Hearing my phone shaked and vibrated, I know that my friend, Elvester has waited for me for a long time. I rushed into the toilet and took my bath. For about half and hour, I'm ready to take on my first kuliah for today. And what makes me really happy are that everyone in my first kuliah are my Non-muslim friends. And we started to laugh, making jokes on everybody else, talking about history and some of us prefer to take more nap. Like Me!!! And that kuliah makes me realized of the future that lies in front of me. I started to take some time to be alone, and think about what could ever happened for the next 24 hours. I started thinking about what could had happened to me if I choose to go to Matricullation. I also thinking about my day if there's any chances of me to be an artist one day, I mean, what would I do at the time like this if I am an artist now, what will I have for my breakfast and what will be my schedule for the rest of the day. Enough for that, I also thought of what would be going on to me for the next day, month, or even next year. What could ever happened to me and my beloved hubby, my friends, my family and even myself. And I also started to think of my life during degree and afterwards. While I'm thinking about all of the stuff, I hearing a song sang by Charice pempengco which is All by myself. And that song really make me want to cry as the person in that song tries to convince and do the best in her life to be with others and be with somebody else eventhough she is on top of the world. And that was me. Slightly different la..Anyway, that was the halfway of my day for today, so I'll be posting some more info or even tought that had been in my mind for the rest of the day or even before this, anyone who had in mind about anything can comment on my post. If you want me to post something or even want me to make new song, just comment or let me know...= D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Join me!!!

About Me

My photo
Putatan, Sabah, Malaysia
well. for a start, I'm just an ordinary guy which happen to be a big fan of music and peace. For the rest of me, why don't you just read it in my blog??