Thursday, June 2, 2011

My new life...

                Well, pretty much as a student of MRSM KOKI for almost 5 years, and being stuck as a student of SPM and PMR. But now I'm gonna face a year as a student of foundation in science in UiTM Puncak Alam, away from my hometown. Actually it is the first time I ever been away for such a long time from my family. Plus I also don't really know and been to Shah Alam or Puncak Alam before. I f someday ask me about this place, I've would definitely be speechless at that moment. At first I also really surprised at how fast Peninsular people move for their daily routine, and the most terrible part is I have to be with their level, I mean the same level as them as to compete with them, especially in our study. But, I know, I have a lot of friends here, from Sabah, from Sarawak, from Peninsular and also my old friends here. Well, as I about to think twice about going out from this University, there's something that made me want to stay here and be successful. Erm, wondering what would it be? Hehehe...Well, the most important thing is, I do know that my parents hoping that I'll be competing with the others to get a place in degree, and get scholarships from anyone like JPA, MARA or even from the Yayasan Sabah. And I know to compete with this folks ( Peninsular folks ) is harder than I thought. I also realized that being away from my own hometown make me really looks deeply and take sometime to think about my move, my act, or even my words.

               As you all guys and girls can see above is the place for us to have our breakfast, lunch and dinner. Pretty much like Dewan selera in MRSM KOKI, but in here, Kolej Kemudahan Plaza Rafflesia ( KKPR ) we have to choose, pay and buy our food by ourself. There's no more rules for us to make a line to get our food. There's no more running and eating too fast just to get into the flow of the student of MRSM KOKI. And that once upon time ago.And now, we're heading to a higher level of world. We have to be independent even to have our lunch, pretty much like a grownup already. Well, I can start to dream being a bigger of me. LOL....haha...Well, for a start it is really a shocking because it is a new thing or even ways to live my life. But my senior said that it's only for just the beginning. And it does. Now I'm feeling much more better than before. My homesick also slowly faded from myself.. Well, thats all for now. Later I'll be bringing you all a lot new things about my place...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Join me!!!

About Me

My photo
Putatan, Sabah, Malaysia
well. for a start, I'm just an ordinary guy which happen to be a big fan of music and peace. For the rest of me, why don't you just read it in my blog??