Thursday, June 2, 2011

Well, pretty much...

          Well, considering the time I've spent ( actually it for only almost two weeks ) in this newly area or university, there's a lot of racism happen here. Not just to me, but also to my friends. If it's only involving our birth place, for an example if they ask us ( sabahan and sarawakians ) how does you guys went to KL before, and that type of questions was a pretty much like a racism but still, we can communicate and tell them what exactly in our mind at that time. We will surely tell and explain them about our culture and our ethics in Borneo island, most of us really like to tell them about the new things that happen around us in Borneo Island especially about our schools, the buildings there but I prefer to not to tell them because most of their questions is most likely to be on the racism side. They just simply ask us how does we go to Peninsular, do we still live on the tree, or do we still have to walk if we want to go to anywhere around in Sabah. Well, actually, let me tell you something through a medium which is more preferable to me. But sorry to my fellow friends from Sarawak, I cannot explain about Sarawak because I've never been there. Maybe if I've have a chance next time, I would surely tell more or just a little bit about Sarawak. Okay, Sabah is a hometown where I surely will pick if was given a chance to pick. But since I lived in Sabah, so nevermind..hahahaa....Well, in Sabah, we live in a house built from stone, tree, and cement, just the one that Peninsular people lived in nowadays. In fact we have the same facilities as you all have in Kuala Lumpur. Well, I live in Putatan, almost 5 KM from Kota Kinabalu, the center of all working people and the center of Sabah. Well, for almost 9 years I lived in Putatan, and I never experienced any of the hideous or stupid act regarding with teen problems. Example like, human traficing, vandalisme, or even smoking, stealing or anything. I just simply live my life to the fullest because I don't just to make myself look stupid or even being overshadowed by any bad image of my doing. Erm, what else??...???....Arh, yes...In Putatan, I can get almost anything that I want. I don't have to go to overseas or even to Peninsular to get something that I can get in my own hometown. Plus, I can also communicate with almost anyone in Sabah. Eventhough Sabah has a lot of Pilakians, but they are also more friendly than Peninsular people. But maybe it is because of the commucations problems between Sabahan ascent and Peninsular ascent. Well, we use the correct ascent, as it is stated in the Tatabahasa books since we're in standardized one. But, let's forget about it. Well, Sabah is more convenient especially when you're already have your own license, well valid license for a driver. In Sabah there only a few highway which really helps me to drive around the city..
Well, as you all can see, on the upside of my blog is an illustration of a map of Sabah. Well, there a lot of interesting places in Sabah. One of it is the highest mountain in Malaysia and in East Asia, Kinabalu mountain. Almost every year, me and my family will went there and visit the Hot water that was boiled naturally from the heat of the lava below in the mountain. Well, as the legend said, Kinabalu mountain was actually is an active mountain one time ago. But as time passed by, it becomes inactive and stopping from spurting lava(magma) and become a places where to enjoy nice view of Sabah from a highest peak of the mountain. Well, around or near the Kinabalu mountain there's a lot of interesting places, a lot of memorial statues to remember or giving an honour for wariors from the past who fight for justice of Sabah and Malaysia. erm..Well, the time is really jealous to me. Well, folks, I don't really have much time to talk about my own hometown for now.. Maybe some other day..Okay???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Join me!!!

About Me

My photo
Putatan, Sabah, Malaysia
well. for a start, I'm just an ordinary guy which happen to be a big fan of music and peace. For the rest of me, why don't you just read it in my blog??