Saturday, December 29, 2012

Hopes and dreams

Losing hope??



Losing hope on something that you really want or like, love so badly? Please stop that pessimistic thinking. People always have problems, here and there, every time, big or small, we have to face it. It doesn't matter if you are big, small, scared, got tiny arms or even got darker skin than anyone else. The most important thing is you live up your life. 





Feeling losing hope now?


Well don't lose it. Hope is something that we need in order to live up our dream. Hope make ups dream, which keep us from feeling to lose it. Yes, everyone have to be down, or lose something to be better or have something better, but it doesn't mean that we have to lose our hope. Don't give up on our hopes. If we do, then, we'll be as well lose our dreams. 


















A little bit of encouragement maybe??



Well, frankly speaking about giving encouragement, I'm not the man in the house which knows how to lit up the mood of oneself, but honestly, people find me whenever they want to tell their own story and all that. I'm not trying to take away the compliment that they gave about me being a good listener, but in my opinion, I'm trying to give the best I can to not let others to lose hope. That's one thing for sure. Even though it's a pinch in the ass, but still hope for the best. Smile whenever we got trouble, it gives us good and positive feelings, which then will generate good outcome. Despite smiling, whenever feeling down, we should see someone, tell them our story, call our parents, share with them our problems. But, don't expect them to clear things for you. They just clear the path for you, you the one who have to walk through it. They gives good morale support, you the only one who will bring it to the battlefield. They're like a bishop, and you're the spawn. Well, the importance thing here is not to give up hope.  GET IT?? hehehee that's all from me now, Adios!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Join me!!!

About Me

My photo
Putatan, Sabah, Malaysia
well. for a start, I'm just an ordinary guy which happen to be a big fan of music and peace. For the rest of me, why don't you just read it in my blog??