Saturday, December 29, 2012

Medical Tech time!!

DO YOU KNOW???

Well, despite being busy with studies, I really don't have much time to update my blog. Especially during final exam. However, I'm really excited when I know one of my friend also got his own blog, and we actually followed each other today. :).. Glad to have you as my friend. Emmm, btw, recently, his blog was updated so, I am eagerly to read it. hahaha but at the end of his new post, I really feel sad, and sorry. And shocked for second. Honestly, I don't know that he got dystonia. It's already in my blood i guess for me having a sad feeling for friends who have illness, genetically, hereditary or even after some serious damage toward their body. This thing happened back then, when one of my friend, had a fractured bone, radius I think, because of the accident during physical classes during secondary school. But I'm glad that it's just a fracture, its a broken bone, it may take years to develop new and strong bone. In addition, the one that fractured was his arm's bone, radius or ulna.. ( Sorry, kinda being medical-geek-anatomy thinking right now.. hehehe) so anyway, when I first heard of his story, experiencing Dystonia, I thought it was some kind of trauma or something. And I thought I know, despite studies in Immunology and anatomy should help me to get to know what type of disease it is. To my great dismay, it was a type of disorder. It's even much worse when it is a disorder related to our muscle.. OMAAAIIIIIGAAD!!! Then I search for more info regarding about this disorder, and it's turn out that this disorder can be cured. :) Thank Goodness. I'm about to be on my knee, being so relieved. hahahahaa. Ah? What is Dystonia? ouh, hehehe ok2, let me tell you more about my finding regarding about this type of disorder.. 



SO WHAT EXACTLY IS DYSTONIA???

Dystonia is a neurological movement disorder, in which sustained muscle contractions cause twisting and repetitive movements or abnormal postures. The disorder may be hereditary or caused by other factors such as birth-related, or other physical trauma, infection, poisoning, or reaction to pharmaceutical drugs, particularly neuroleptics. Treatment is difficult and has been limited to minimizing the symptoms of the disorder, since there is no cure available. ( Taken from Wikipedia - Dystonia , 2012 ). 

















SO BASICALLY....


Dystonia is much more a type of disorder regarding with muscles contraction, which then will causes twisting and abnormal gestures and movement. This will affect the appearances of one true selves. When speaking about appearances, it is somehow related to confidence level. When our confidence level decrease, this will affect our mood, or even our current feelings. Maybe it'll affect one during their interview or even during their daily life. That not all, maybe it'll affect the way the world look at him or her, then he or she will begin to feel depressed, and started to punish their own self. 


SO REMEMBER !!!


Every thing in this world doesn't seem to be nice every time you think it is. Some time, the world might turn back against you. That is the time when you need to be brave, be more confident, have more positive thinking. Never give up, cause one who give up, will never success in their life. :) Awesome!!!







That's all from me. Thank you, terima kasih, arigatou-gozaimashu, khamsamnida!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Join me!!!

About Me

My photo
Putatan, Sabah, Malaysia
well. for a start, I'm just an ordinary guy which happen to be a big fan of music and peace. For the rest of me, why don't you just read it in my blog??