Thursday, December 27, 2012

What to watch?


SHOULD WE JUST STUDY ALL DAY????





So everyday, here in college, is so boring so, here I am sitting on the chair, in front of my laptop, trying to figure out what am I supposed to write on my blog.. hurmm How about helping others to have time with movies or even anime they like?? hehehhee here are some links that I think most of you like.. :) 



FREE LINKS



This is for otaku or Anime-fan.. There's a bunch of links here so make sure to check it out.. :)









This is for random movies and drama..







That's all from me this time.. Hope you'll have fun. Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, Join me!!!

About Me

My photo
Putatan, Sabah, Malaysia
well. for a start, I'm just an ordinary guy which happen to be a big fan of music and peace. For the rest of me, why don't you just read it in my blog??